Sv: [existlist] idiots guide to everything

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      Eduard, James,

      >> isnt that book titled Existentialism and Human Emotions? ...

      Good question ! *LoL* I just translated the danish title ! *grin*

      >> i did buy the "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Zen Living" ...

      Very well, now repeat after me "ohm mani padme hum" ... !!

      >> it cost me $25.95 without taxes ... i must be an idiot ...

      That much for a BOOK?!?!?! It have better be a tome of paper with that cost !

      >> anyway, i will keep you posted on the Pooh version ....

      coolness ...

      >> have fun ...
      You too

      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
        Yulian,

        ok .. what is "ohm mani padme hum"?

        thats in canadian dollars ... :-)) ... the american is
        $16.95 ... still looks like a good book ... perhaps i will
        read it after "The Tao of Physics" ...

        hey ... can you now drive across to Sweden ... i heard they
        completed a bridge ...

        >> isnt that book titled Existentialism and Human Emotions?

        Good question ! *LoL* I just translated the danish title !
        *grin*

        >> i did buy the "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Zen Living"

        Very well, now repeat after me "ohm mani padme hum" ... !!

        >> it cost me $25.95 without taxes ... i must be an idiot

        That much for a BOOK?!?!?! It have better be a tome of paper
        with that cost !

        >> anyway, i will keep you posted on the Pooh version ....

        coolness ...

        >> have fun ...
        You too

        Yulian
      • Yulian K. Gaard
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
          Eduard,

          >> ok .. what is "ohm mani padme hum"?

          A misspell(?) of a traditional eastern meditative mantra *lol* all yout Tao, Zen things made me think of it.

          >> thats in canadian dollars ... :-)) ... the american is $16.95 ...

          Gum ! I was THIS close to trying to sell you a bridge ...

          >> still looks like a good book ...

          I bet it do ... I'll still with my search for an arabic teacher and more about Wicca *lol* Then I know all the ethics to break later.

          >> perhaps i will read it after "The Tao of Physics" ...

          Coolness ... send resumes and include scans of the bedst parts ... !

          >> hey ... can you now drive across to Sweden ...

          Now what would I wanna do that for ?? We have more and cheaper and easyer acessable alcohol than them ... Will consider getting an appartment ther eonce I get home from US though - about half price as in copenhagen =)

          >> i heard they completed a bridge ...

          They did that a while ago ... *grin*

          Yulian

          Respectfully submitted.

          " Magic is a way of life. "
        • Eduard Alf
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
            Yulian,

            hate to say this, i already got me a bridge ... now there is
            some swamp land in Florida that this guy keeps trying to
            sell me ...

            im not sure about the "Tao of Physics" .. the idea is that
            at the atomic level everything is basically the same and
            interconnected ... which i can buy into, but i dont live in
            at the atomic level ... im hoping he can make an extension
            to where i am ... with the chipmunks and squirrels ... its a
            good read though ... will keep you updated ...

            perhaps i will join you in Sweden ... its very much like
            this area of canada ...

            have fun ...