RE: [existlist] idiots guide to everything

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      Yulian, James,

      isnt that book titled Existentialism and Human Emotions? ...

      i did buy the "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Zen Living" ...
      it cost me $25.95 without taxes ... i must be an idiot ...
      :-)

      anyway, i will keep you posted on the Pooh version ....

      have fun ...

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...