Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      yulian,

      by the way, i've been wanting to ask: is your name named to sound similiar
      to kierkegaard? i mean, k. gaard. just curious.
      have read that. it is a popular version to satisfy the popular mass, and
      sartre impressed me as a good advertizer for his ideas. but there is no
      phenomenologial analysis in that paper. maybe that will be the pooh version
      eduard is looking for.

      james.

      From: "Yulian K. Gaard" <cfp8142@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:17:23 +0200

      James ...
      Eeeehhhh ... You havent read "existentialism is a humanism" by Sartre, have
      you ? Wouldnt call that neither a tome, nor hard to understand - rather
      claim that it's hard to find places where Sartre actually says something
      *LoL*

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...