RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      eduard,

      there are things that cannot be put into a pooh book.
      look at the way sartre develop and illustrate his idea in b&n, you never get
      the full picture if there is a pooh book for sartre or heidegger.
      in fact, i wonder how anyone could read sartre and heidegger without
      understanding phenomenology. all in a pooh book? no way. you need to have
      tomes, eduard. too bad, else too good to be true.

      james.

      From: "Eduard Alf" <yeoman@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:53:35 -0400

      james,

      fast food engineering is ok with me ... at least it gets you
      there and when you are there you can take the time to go
      into the fundamentals ... besides, at university you dont
      know what you will end up doing ... like anything else, you
      learn on the job ... of course that may not apply to
      dentists ... :-)

      have fun ...

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...