RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      this reminds me of a engineering student, who just use the equations, and
      have no idea how those equations were derived, and have no flexiblity in
      modifying the equations in a slightly different but similiar situation.

      james.

      From: "Eduard Alf" <yeoman@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:31:15 -0400

      Tony,

      actually i dont have a problem with fast food philosophy ...
      sometimes authors simply say too much ... i like it when
      they get to the point ... quickly ... why read a huge tome
      when "The Tao of Pooh" will do ... whatever gets you there

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...