Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001
      novels and stories are much more easily digestable...than a tome by sartre
      or heidegger..

      james.

      From: "Yulian K. Gaard" <cfp8142@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:10:32 +0200

      Tony ... Just a quick thought, but if you dont think that people take time
      understand things, then what do you think they are doing reading novels,
      tales and other stories ? You dont think they get meanings from those ?

      Y.

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...