Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Tony Lea
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2001

      > Tony ... Just a quick thought, but if you dont think that people take time
      understand things, then what do you think they are doing reading novels,
      tales and other stories ? You dont think they get meanings from those ?

      Most of the novels etc. created today appeal only on a surface level. Of
      course there are people who read about literature, philosophy, psychology,
      art, etc., but I think they're in the vast minority.

      Tony
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...