RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 1, 2001
      What I think is funny is that Amazon lists some of the books as being by
      Joan Paulette Sartre.

      Think about the employee sneaking that one into the ad!

      I wish I had more control over the advertising, but Amazon does pay for the
      T1 connection. With more than 15K visitors per month, I was forced from
      three earlier ISPs. Linking to Amazon keeps my site up and running. (I won't
      say how many books sell, but it is a lot.)

      The pages are on the "popular" people because I didn't know much beyond the
      common names. As I read more, I am learning a lot about those my college
      courses (years and years ago) didn't cover. I will ad direct links to books
      by each person as I finish the pages and add more people to the profiles.

      My store site, www.magicdragoned.com, is only now starting to generate any
      income.

      Yep, it is all about money and survival.

      - C. S. Wyatt
      http://www.tameri.com/csw
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...