Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • starredkore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 1, 2001
      ryan,
      that was nowhere near pointless. *smile*. i promise. it just further points
      out how montary our system is. no one cares about the further growth of one's
      knowledge.. only the number on their bank account reciept...

      <3 kris

      In a message dated 7/1/01 12:02:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      Roggles457@... writes:

      > Does anyone notice the clear bias for more modern or famous existential
      > writers in Amazon's add on the first page? 9 books, and of those, 4 are by
      > Sartre, 2 by Camus, and another by Nietzsche. Isn't the point of these
      > recommendations to lead us to books that me might normally overlook, not
      > whatever the most popular are? Well, this has been another useless rant.
      > Sorry for wasting your time.
      >
      > Ryan

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...