To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Roggles457@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 30, 2001
      Does anyone notice the clear bias for more modern or famous existential
      writers in Amazon's add on the first page? 9 books, and of those, 4 are by
      Sartre, 2 by Camus, and another by Nietzsche. Isn't the point of these
      recommendations to lead us to books that me might normally overlook, not
      whatever the most popular are? Well, this has been another useless rant.
      Sorry for wasting your time.

      Ryan
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...