Re: cromwell

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      Jerry,

      That is very enigmatic. What is wrong with calling me - Louise. I
      stand for freedom of speech, and that is why I quote Cromwell. Our
      British Prime Minister is committed to suppression of free speech,
      as is our Leader of the Opposition, and every other leader of
      the 'accepted' establishment parties. This particular political
      dilemma has dominated my life, and I really don't see why it should
      be so mysterious.

      Louise

    • jerryjfortin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
        In a message dated 02/03/2004 2:31:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
        hecubatoher@... writes:

        > Jerry,
        >
        > That is very enigmatic. What is wrong with calling me - Louise.

        Not a darn thing, just as long as that is what pleases you. Louise it is
        then.

        Jerry

        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2004
          it is tyranny that draws forth games, and the agony of games, when
          blood is at stake.
          johannes d.e.t.