Powerlessness, was Re: Democracy, was Re: Bigotry

    Message 1 of 76 , Mar 1, 2004
      Jerry,

      Thank you so much.

      Louise

    • jerryjfortin@aol.com
      Message 76 of 76 , Mar 2, 2004
        In a message dated 02/03/2004 7:18:08 AM Mountain Standard Time,
        kamy_ams@... writes:

        > Jerry,
        >
        > that is exactly the point - it is business that drives globalisation on. it
        > is still going to take some time before the clash between business interests
        > and national interests will happen, but that is inevitable. hm an interesting
        > thought came to my mind - is this the time, when minority is deciding the
        > lives of majority? we talked a bit about how minority has to follow the rules
        > provided by the majority, but this situation is opposite, isn't it? it is
        > elitarian public that is deciding countries roles in global scene?
        >
        > Amanda

        I believe you are exactly right on this matter. Conflict will occur, and it
        is a question of morality and ethics. From my viewpoint it is a question of
        morality from the viewpoint of business it is only ethics.

        Jerry