God, please hear my plea

  • openbook02@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I have tried several times to be removed from this list... I am too poor to own a computer, and am constantly on the move. Consequently, only rarely do I have the opportunity to check my e-mail, and there is a thousand e-mail limit to this account. While I have enjoyed both participating and observing in this list, I can no longer keep up with the crowd. When my account becomes flooded with existlist I miss other important notices and e-mails.
      So, to the god of this group I implore you--please remove me from the list! Do what is necessary to wipe me out of existence.

      Sarah