Sv: [existlist] (READ) This is for... Urban Legends!

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2001
      C. S. Wyatt ...

      Granted that it isnt worse there than most other places. But if it makes people more aware of the problem, then I belive that it served the case I send it for. I am glad that you agree that it do. Fact is that if just one such abduction happen then that is one too much - ane each and everyone stopped is a blessing in tiself.

      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "