Re: [existlist] political questioning

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      Louise,

      "Coytal pairings"?? Is that a new type Scottish socks??

      I would have to say that Lord Noo is definitely against coytal pairings. They are much too showy and then there is that little tab at the top which is really a waste fabric. Lord Noo says you should wear sensible Canadian workers' socks that will keep your feet warm in bed.