RE: [existlist] Re: Existentialism vs. Philosophy

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2001
      Ryan et folks,

      at times i think that this entire issue of selfishness and
      selflessness is overblown ... why should we care if someone
      gets some gain out of being charitable ... if i devote
      myself to some food kitchen for the poor, because it looks
      good on my resume, then so what ... there is a whole culture
      behind this issue, if you read Ayn Rand ...

      have fun ...