Re: Human Condition

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 1999
      Good Morning,

      Mary, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE
      MOTHERS THAT WAS RUDE?!!!!!! You only jumped
      because you saw others were jumping at my case
      so you just immitaded them. BUT it is O.K.,
      if it makes you feel better.

      When something is right why mess with it, our
      society has very good points so I leave that
      alone BUT there are many problems that need
      attention and that is all I am saying. Why
      is almost every1 on this list takes everything
      I say so personal. Tell me, am I wrong about
      how teenagers are not getting enought necessary
      attentions? Maybe I am comparing it with the past
      and I think the youth are lonlier now than before and
      we must do something about it. WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE
      THAT AS AN INSULT TO YOURSELF?!!!! I do respect all
      the working mothers, my mother was a working mother
      but I also had tons of aunts, auncles and cousins
      so when she traveled, the gap was filled. And I know
      that the working mothers do worry about their kids all
      the time. My comments were to help them with all
      they have to go through to rasie childeren. BUT I also
      know we (humans ) once have learned something,can NOT go
      back to our old way of doing things. I am honest with
      all of you, and I shared my thoughts with you, now if
      you decided to reply by putting me down, that is
      perfectly alright, i just don't want you to think
      my comments were against the society, they are FOR
      the society and what surprises me is that all of you
      with so much education reply with so much insult against
      me when I am bringing you real life issues and ask you "now use
      all you have learned and describe how this can be solved"?!

      And NO, I do NOT want to go some place and hide myself
      from daily life of the city, I love people and want to
      help them with trying to figure-out what we can do
      before the concept of "FAMILY" is completley wiped-out.
      The day that I die would be when I will go away!

      Thank You!
      Yana