Yana (off-topic)

  • MARY MACTARE
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      It seems to me, Yana, all you are trying to do here is argue with and
      belittle the people on this list. In other forums you might be considered
      a 'troll'. I've taken great exception to some of your comments, (I'm a
      single working mother from L.A. who 'chose' my life, and I and my kids are
      quite happy!) but since I felt it would be off-topic, I've mainly ignored
      your 'very' rude approach. Please, if you have something to contribute,
      please, join in. Otherwise, please stop going out of your way to offend
      people just because you are dissatisfied with (it seems) the world.

      Mary Mactare

      P.S.
      If you dislike city life so much, then do as I did, 'choose' to move! I
      found a job, made the (long) commute every day, then finally moved my kids
      and myself to a rural town. It can be done if you not only 'think', but
      then 'act'. As my mother used to say, (and I love to quote her) "You can't
      just wait for life to come up and bite you in the ass."

      MM