Re: Existentialism and Feeling

  • hank alphonse
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
      I relate to this because I realy try to open up on this list. I don't think I will contribute creativly but at least i can learn.

      I believe this goes straight to the heart of the current human condition. Can we form relationships with other human beings where we are all allowed to feel what we feel and express what we feel without being told that we should be feeling something else? In other words, can I be free to express the unique emotions I have without being told to shut up?

      Charles Vermont
      London, England, UK