Re: Haiku Existentialism

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello Louise,

      Just in case you wake up in the middle of the night and are feeling
      restless, here's something to sooth your furrowed brow. In fact, some
      say it puts them to sleep :-) It's my poetry. There's music and
      pretty pictures and it reflects my existential journey.

      http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/genesis/

      No fear,
      Mary Jo