Carmina Burana

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Ed,

      It seems Eschenbach and Burana were almost contemporaries. I see
      Wolfram's influence in "Baudolino". Eco used some of the
      same "names", but they say all of the Grail legends had other primary
      sources that all the authors before Eschenbach used. Where do you see
      the influences of Burana? I know nothing of this collection. Do you
      have a good resouce for me?

      Thanks, Jo