Re: going out

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      Eduard,
      I can't think what you've got to be sorry about - you've been
      keeping me going.
      Don't you like the idea of my being a playright?
      Or am I really making no sense? For further light, if you're
      interested, read Matt.
      Louise.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > Louise,
      >
      > Sorry -- I only know what I am talking about -- sometimes.
      >
      > I think that I have created a monster out of this pussy cat. She
      is fascinated by the cursor on the computer screen and wants to eat
      it. Oh well, perhaps I will take a nap after these emails.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
        Eduard,
        What's this about my having a horse? I couldn't possibly. I borrow
        other people's. Sorry - you've probably not visited
        my 'schizophrenia-is-not-a-disease' group.