Re: [existlist] going out

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      Amanda,

      We like the disgusting because has a certain attraction from our humdrum lives. But then we only want to read or see just so much to satisfy the need. I don't think that many people actually want to be made aware of the real terror which is out there. The stuff that we read or see in movies is a matter entertainment. It gives a high* in raising our sensibilities, so that we know that we are alive.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
        Eduard,
        I can't think what you've got to be sorry about - you've been
        keeping me going.
        Don't you like the idea of my being a playright?
        Or am I really making no sense? For further light, if you're
        interested, read Matt.
        Louise.

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
        > Louise,
        >
        > Sorry -- I only know what I am talking about -- sometimes.
        >
        > I think that I have created a monster out of this pussy cat. She
        is fascinated by the cursor on the computer screen and wants to eat
        it. Oh well, perhaps I will take a nap after these emails.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
          Eduard,
          What's this about my having a horse? I couldn't possibly. I borrow
          other people's. Sorry - you've probably not visited
          my 'schizophrenia-is-not-a-disease' group.