Re: [existlist] going out

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      Louise,

      Sorry -- I only know what I am talking about -- sometimes.

      I think that I have created a monster out of this pussy cat. She is fascinated by the cursor on the computer screen and wants to eat it. Oh well, perhaps I will take a nap after these emails.

      I cant even think what it must be to have a horse. That must be a big responsibility.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
        Amanda,

        We like the disgusting because has a certain attraction from our humdrum lives. But then we only want to read or see just so much to satisfy the need. I don't think that many people actually want to be made aware of the real terror which is out there. The stuff that we read or see in movies is a matter entertainment. It gives a high* in raising our sensibilities, so that we know that we are alive.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
          Eduard,
          I can't think what you've got to be sorry about - you've been
          keeping me going.
          Don't you like the idea of my being a playright?
          Or am I really making no sense? For further light, if you're
          interested, read Matt.
          Louise.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
            Eduard,
            What's this about my having a horse? I couldn't possibly. I borrow
            other people's. Sorry - you've probably not visited
            my 'schizophrenia-is-not-a-disease' group.