more horse tales

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello Eduard.
      I met a brown horse I hadn't met before - I was so agitated, it was
      watching me coming from distance; and when I just started pouring
      stuff out, it leant its head down to my lowered head, and rested its
      soft fleshy muzzle on my forehead. Only after that did I feed it
      some carrot. Now I feel much surer I'm headed in the right
      direction. Hope this makes some sense. I need a coffee.
      Louise.