Re: [existlist] Re: sleepwalking & schizophrenia discussion groups

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2004
      Louise,

      You are probably sleeping now. Its almost 400pm here now.

      You need to get into Nooism. Just keep your neurons happy ... :-)

      Anyway, I will finish these emails and then head for the river and take some pictures.

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 1, 2004
        In a message dated 2/1/2004 2:49:01 PM Central Standard Time,
        yeoman@... writes:

        I know what Mary Jo means by schizophrenia ... or at least Manic-Depression
        which my ex-wife had. I have always been fascinated by the way in which some
        people can hallucinate. It's something that I could never do ... even when
        trying hard. In a way, it's sometimes looked upon as a special gift. I
        seem to recall that the Arab culture looked upon crazy people as close to Allah.
        Perhaps drQ has some info on that.

        eduard
        Jeez. I had a manic depressive wife once. Didn't know whether she'd meet
        me at the door with a bottle of champagne or a shotgun.
        Lots of cultures regard the insane as holy. Time was, being the village
        idiot was a pretty good job. Sure beat harvesting turnips with a short hoe, I
        guess.
        Ed Tyler