Re: Reading

    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 30, 2004
      That's lovely, Eduard.
      Have got to leave the computer now. Good night.
      Louise.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > Louise,
      >
      > That's Ok -- as long as it keeps your neurons happy.
      >
      > We always try to find something that motivates us. I watched a
      documentary, yesterday, on Joseph Scriven. He is the guy who wrote
      the hymn, "What a Friend We have in Jesus". He went all the way to
      Palestine to walk the route of St. Paul to Damascus to see if he
      also would attain an epiphany. Which he did experience and thus the
      hymn.