Hurry up

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      Amanda, The stupid rules and bureaucratic fat just keep gumming up
      the works. We are forced to get busier and busier doing less
      important things. Remember the USSR? I have this fear we could go
      that way if we do not find some way to stem the tide of the
      inconsequential. I have achieved my maximum speed for such
      foolishness. I just do not respond to the whip any longer. They will
      probably shoot me. Bill
    • Amanda Lemesonoka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Bill, you said it exactly right! i very often have a feeling - the more papers i write, the more i do something, the more stupid i feel, cause it's something completely senceless. many of the documents don't change anything. they are well kept in shelves and archives and most of them are never gonna be used anymore... but someone has written them, put some work into them... for nothing... i'm working in a private company but in state institutions it's even worse...

        i considered it all very important just when i started to work. now the only reason why i do stupid things at work is only because i can't avoid it. it just annoys me that these sort of foolish things take away my time...

        Amanda

        bhvwd <valleywestdental@...> wrote: Amanda, The stupid rules and bureaucratic fat just keep gumming up
        the works. We are forced to get busier and busier doing less
        important things. Remember the USSR? I have this fear we could go
        that way if we do not find some way to stem the tide of the
        inconsequential. I have achieved my maximum speed for such
        foolishness. I just do not respond to the whip any longer. They will
        probably shoot me. Bill

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT