New thought

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Eduard, When I first joined the list you asked me to say what I
      thought, not what some published fellow had said. Damned good advice!
      I have a good acedemic background in existentialism even though it is
      antequated. The seminal writings are antequated so what has been
      lost? Those that are reading the masters have a hard time following
      our trails but some day they will tire of the classical writings.
      They can quit or strike out on their own as have we. I still enjoy it
      all and I hope you do, you have been a great help to me. Bill