Re: [existlist] Superconductors

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Bill,

      I had a talk with a professor at Carleton University yesterday about technology. He pointed out that for some electronics stuff, the manufacturers order more chips than they need at the moment for their products. The thing is that, by the time they get their products out in the market with the chips inside, the technology has already changed so that they can get new replacement chips.

      Perhaps you should buy two computers, so that you are safe. I was thinking that would be a neat way to buy cars. Get two so you can either run the other later on, or use it for parts.