Miles to Go

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Bill,

      The single theme that I've tried to posit unsuccessfully here is that
      we still have far to go. Many would have said such advances in
      understanding simply weren't possible. Impossible is a word that
      really doesn't have any meaning except subjectively. I say certain
      things are possible, inevitable; and they don't involve diety or
      religion. They will definitely involve science and philosophy, the
      hybrid that isn't well received here.

      Jo