Motives

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Louise, I think the motive is greed and it is as prevelent in our
      times as any other. Then again it is more easy to take when one no
      longer fears eternal retribution. It is a more personal balance
      required when god is not throwing lightning bolts at the miscreants.
      Ya, a whole , great part of it is horribly unfair, but since this is
      all we have there comes a point where you find a personal detour
      around it and try to garnish a few happy days within the debacle. I
      make no guess whether scizophrenia is an attempt at such escape. If
      it is it seems a less than effective method.
      Getting too wound in the verbage of the founders can be a form of
      escapism. I find that to be circular and frustrating. I personally
      like the physical world which seems straight forward and explainable.
      That I overreact in the face of faith based rants will continue as
      long as I take in Oxygen. There are some steps I will not take to the
      rear. I am not accusing you of such rants. Bill