SAD !

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 1999
      Hello my dear searchers for Thruth,

      did you know there is a deases called SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder)?
      What does it mean? It means that the very existence of society
      brings fear into the person. Have you ever wondered that most of
      this new-aged deseases are made by pharmasodical companies so they
      can sell their products that they invented by "accident"! And now
      they are stock with the spendager and need to make money so they
      creat a desease (sp?) I thought it was funny and wanted to share with
      you ;)

      ~yana