Re: [existlist] Nooism

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 107 , Jan 4, 2004
      Thanks for that support ...

      Well, my dear, I have to get my beauty sleep. Be back in the early morning ....

      Message 107 of 107 , Jan 20, 2008
        I see it as a non-violent cult, based on a particular kind of applied
        intelligence. Difficult, accordingly, to adjust to the cult if there
        is fear or resentment. However, there is nothing compulsory about the
        project: anyone is free to join or stay away. Existlist has a
        moderation policy, and the listowners/moderators may easily intervene
        if they deem it necessary to curtail the trend of posting. When I
        think of some of the verbal abuse we have seen in recent years, well,
        give me wit, inventiveness and good manners, any day.

        Louise
        ... apprentice Nooist