Re: [existlist] book

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
      I think that's one that Christopher uses for his web site research. I
      believe he's read it...

      On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 04:27 PM, eduard at home wrote:

      > I am reading [just started] "Existentialism from Dostoevsky to Sartre"
      > by Walter Kaufman. Anyone read this book??
      >
      > eduard

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • eduard at home
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
        hi Susan,

        Happy New Year ... Long time, no hear ...

        I got the book with a bunch of other ones on Christianity, especially that of the middle ages. I am doing a study of the things that move us. I figured the book would lead into some ideas. The table of contents looks really good.

        I think that's one that Christopher uses for his web site research. I
        believe he's read it...

        On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 04:27 PM, eduard at home wrote:

        > I am reading [just started] "Existentialism from Dostoevsky to Sartre"
        > by Walter Kaufman. Anyone read this book??
        >
        > eduard

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2004
          Hello Eduard.

          Happy New Year right back to you... How are things going?

          Susan

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2004
            Just great. Things are falling into place. Except the snow, of which we have very little for this time of year.

            What did you think of the quote:
            "Existentialism is not a philosophy but a label for several widely different revolts against traditional philosophy."

            Happy New Year right back to you... How are things going?

            Susan

            On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 06:03 PM, eduard at home wrote:

            > hi Susan,
            >
            > Happy New Year ... Long time, no hear ...
            >
            > I got the book with a bunch of other ones on Christianity, especially
            > that of the middle ages. I am doing a study of the things that move
            > us. I figured the book would lead into some ideas. The table of
            > contents looks really good.
            >
            > eduard

          • Mary Jo
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2004
              Has anyone on this list read "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of
              the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil" by Michael Ruppert
              and Catherine Austin Fitts? It was released in September this year.
              It appears to have outdone Fahrenheit 9/11 by leaps and bounds. If
              even one of Ruppert's charges is true, we have indeed crossed the
              Rubicon.