Re: "Turkish" Toilets and the kneeling position

  • dksekura
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
      "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
      im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
      > We just want to be loved ... :-))
      >
      > I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now
      enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But
      then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

      > eduard

      Asses Of Evil"! That's why!

      > I'm still smoking, Eduardo. I think I'm addicted. It's part of me!
      I wouldn't know who am I, if I stopped!

      blamed for much now-a-days. Probably because we don't have a military
      that is worth speaking of ... :-))

      > eduard

      good old USA. Something to blame our troubles on.

      > eduard
      kneeling position

      > ROFLMAO, sorry for my extemporaneous message, i didn't see
      that i
      > wrote kneeling, yea it's more of a squatting. The issue is
      although
      > people are talking like they don't judge people from their
      > religions/races, they don't practice what they preach.
      Well, i live in
      > Turkey and its good, Many people stereotype countries but
      what you see
      > in the news i picked up for political reasons, hence the
      CNN i watch
      > and the CNN you watch are not the same. Turkey is
      usffering
      > economically because of some western countries and
      America, throughout
      > the history, Turkey has been a subject of separatist
      mentalities, many
      > injected by other countries. Some of the main reasons are,
      Non-secular
      > muslim governments don't like Turkey to be modern secular
      country,
      > greed, to delay a strong country to maintain the
      > blacksea/mediterranean trade,etc. People i've been talking
      to over the
      > net thinks that we all live in poor rural areas where its
      hard to find
      > electricity where it's not the case in many regions of
      Turkey, not
      > hiding the fact that such conditions are still present in
      eastern
      > Turkey. So please do not rely on every piece of second
      hand
      > information that you have.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • eduard at home
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
        It is also addictive, especially when coupled with coffee and computers ....

        "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
        im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
        > We just want to be loved ... :-))
        >
        > I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now
        enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But
        then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

        > eduard

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Lorna Landry