Re: [existlist] Re: "Turkish" Toilets and the kneeling position

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2004
      We just want to be loved ... :-))

      I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
        "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
        im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
          It is also addictive, especially when coupled with coffee and computers ....

          "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
          im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
          > We just want to be loved ... :-))
          >
          > I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now
          enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But
          then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

          > eduard

        • Lorna Landry
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 4, 2004
            So that means we're 0 for 3? bummer.