Re: [existlist] Re: "Turkish" Toilets and the kneeling position

  • drQ
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2004
      Ed, Who else to blame?
      Why do think we're not blaming Canada or China?
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 2, 2004
        I don't know. You could always blame Canada. We don't get blamed for much now-a-days. Probably because we don't have a military that is worth speaking of ... :-))

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 2, 2004
          > We don't get blamed for much now-a-days.

          Not before as well! Because you're (Canada) is not part of "The Asses Of Evil"! That's why!

          I'm still smoking, Eduardo. I think I'm addicted. It's part of me! I wouldn't know who am I, if I stopped!

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 2, 2004
            We just want to be loved ... :-))

            I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
              "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
              im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 3, 2004
                It is also addictive, especially when coupled with coffee and computers ....

                "Tobacco is Whacko" as americans put it =)
                im serious tho, just quit it, its shit

                --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
                > We just want to be loved ... :-))
                >
                > I must admit that I bought some cigarettes today ... and am now
                enjoying them. It was a hard two days. Yes, I am addicted too. But
                then I have all year to quit, so this is only a small setback.

                > eduard

              • Lorna Landry
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 4, 2004
                  So that means we're 0 for 3? bummer.