Re: [existlist] resolutions

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
      Thanks Lorna,

      Needed that ....

      From: Lorna Landry
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] resolutions

      Yes eduard, I am right here with you, but I think I have about 8 more smokes to go (it's only 9:15!). Enjoy my friend, you are doing yourself the BEST FAVOUR EVER!

      Lorna (soon-to-be-smoke-free)

      eduard at home <yeoman@...> wrote:
      Lorna, drQ,

      I am on my last cigarette .... Are you guys still with moi ...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/