resolutions

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
      Lorna, drQ,

      I am on my last cigarette .... Are you guys still with moi ...

    • Lorna Landry
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
        Yes eduard, I am right here with you, but I think I have about 8 more smokes to go (it's only 9:15!). Enjoy my friend, you are doing yourself the BEST FAVOUR EVER!

        Lorna (soon-to-be-smoke-free)

        eduard at home <yeoman@...> wrote:
        Lorna, drQ,

        I am on my last cigarette .... Are you guys still with moi ...

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Lorna Landry
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
          No, say it isn't so!! Go back to bed and wake up again, Q! Smoking is evil, and I don't even believe in evil!
          Lorna

          drQ <dr-q@...> wrote:
          Eduardo,
          Woke up 4 AM and I'm smoking now! How can I enjoy the sun rising w/o the smoke screen!?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
              Well I think I'll follow your time zone. I'll stop when you stop guys.

              "As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world"
              ~Virginia Wolf

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2003
                Ha. then light it up, Q!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
                  Oh ... so terrible. Only 4 hours into the new year.

                  I am still not smoking. I may sleep through the day ...

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2004
                    Thanks Lorna,

                    Needed that ....