RE: [existlist] Re: thus spake zarathustra

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 4, 2001
      hi Greg,

      our laws go well beyond the ten commandments ... but include things like
      murder and theft ... the ten commandments are more moralistic and
      religion-wise ... at least in todays perspective ... we dont presently
      forbid other gods ... and you can even covet your neighbors wife as long as
      you keep it to email ...

      have fun ...

      Message 96 of 96 , Jun 4, 2001
        folks,

        i agree with Greg ... the Hammurabi code has 282 laws ...

        i have yet to see " #275. If any one hire a ferryboat, he shall pay three
        gerahs in money per day.", in the Quebec civil code ... but i could be
        mistaken ...

        have fun (but dont do #15) ...