[existlist] Bam: Visualizing death (Re: Johannes)

  • drQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      It's reality that is lunatic and perverted and cruel... and I'm just looking
      straight into reality's eye!

      Oh, how I'm burdened... man/woman is a poor thing!!! out of all living,
      she/he can visualize her/his death!

      There is an Arabic proverb that say, "Dying with the many is a
      blessing"...... I don't know how or why is that!

      As for you, Johannes, I believe you are an isecure and frightened being.
      Obvious your incoherence! try to build inner strenghth my dear!

      drQ