Lexicon review

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      I would greatly appreciate people reading the lexicon on the
      Existential Primer site and offering additions, changes, and
      corrections (from spelling to citations).

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/elexicon.asp

      Two visitors have complained of errors, without indicating what the
      errors were. It always helps if I know where to look and what it is I
      am supposed to find. Certainly, mistakes do happen in a project this
      large and I cannot locate every error alone.

      So, help me out a bit if you can...

      - C. S. Wyatt