Nora

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Farm out! I had no idea she was his daughter. I saw him many years
      ago and was mesmerized. Now I get it, she has the same effect. I
      will be happy to give the music pirates my bucks when the new album
      arrives. When is it to be released? Bill
    • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        In a message dated 12/1/2003 4:12:07 PM Central Standard Time,
        valleywestdental@... writes:
        Farm out! I had no idea she was his daughter. I saw him many years
        ago and was mesmerized. Now I get it, she has the same effect. I
        will be happy to give the music pirates my bucks when the new album
        arrives. When is it to be released? Bill
        Got me. Just visited her site and no word there.

        et