Re: A life reacting

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      It's sad but true that most people's lives are nothing but reaction
      to all the insanity around them. If they just recognized this world
      for what it is from the beginning, they wouldn't be blown about like
      a piece of garbage along the highway. Life is what you can make of
      it. There isn't a "Life for Dummies" at your Barnes & Noble. If you
      can find someone with whom to be mutually kind and fun, you've got it
      made. It really aint' that hard. Why do people complicate everything?

      Jo

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
        Jo: It's sad but true that most people's lives are nothing but
        reaction to all the insanity around them. If they just recognized
        this world for what it is from the beginning, they wouldn't be blown
        about like a piece of garbage along the highway. Life is what you
        can make of it. There isn't a "Life for Dummies" at your Barnes &
        Noble. If you can find someone with whom to be mutually kind and
        fun, you've got it made. It really aint' that hard. Why do people
        complicate everything?

        Lou(f): I now know the answer to this, and hope to make progress in
        explaining it over the next twelvemonth.