Re: [existlist] Strange and new

  • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      In a message dated 12/1/2003 12:30:33 PM Central Standard Time,
      valleywestdental@... writes:
      Ed, Thanks , I had not heard of any of those groups. My wife , who is
      considerable younger than I, [good thing] hates all the new music.
      She even hates Nora Jones who I think is the most talented female to
      come along in decades. The last few days we were downhilling at
      Welsh Village. Not great but better than listening to the arterys
      harden here at home. I purchased new , waxless cross countries.
      Waiting for snow to cover the hog shit. I refuse to ski on a surface
      that steams. Bill
      Saw Nora in New Orleans when she was making the live album. What a woman!

      Did you know she's the daughter of Ravi Shankar?

      et