The rubbing of noses

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Bookdoc, I could have enjoyed being a romantic but I was cracked in
      the ass early on and never allowed to seek anything but the durable
      cold. Now and then I was afforded the pleasure of rubbing shoulders
      with more creative people like yourself. Many, not you, were very
      quixotic. Even if it is a delusion it is their delusion and in the
      end what is the dif? Should I remove my nose from the grindstone it
      will be rubbed in something more odiferous. I built the pit and it
      is my resolution to extract myself. For those on the free plain I
      have no rancor in envy, just appreciation. Romantic or not I hope you
      creative people rub your noses in nothing but roses. I will try but
      a lockstep life is a habitual curse. Up the free rebels! Bill