A life reacting

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      I see that is what the rebellion is against. I wish to act in an
      independant fashon rather than react like a trained bear. It seems
      simple but to extract myself from this life is going to take a great
      deal of effort. That effort could primarily be invested in following
      traditions that are superfulous and detestable. This could call for
      a sustained burst of ingenuity , the kind that has gotten me hated
      by a great many fence sitting turds.
      I watched an older associate play the whole thing by the book and at
      the last moment he was ass driven by his own greed. Now he is back in
      the bag and miserable beyond belief. Watching him writhe on the spit
      convinces me to trust zero in the established norms. Failure after
      all that subservience is a double insult. It is maddening to be
      forced by experience to such a level of cynicism. It is if the jaws
      of death are chomping togeather at the end of a very difficult lifes
      journey. Detour time, off road pleasure!
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        It's sad but true that most people's lives are nothing but reaction
        to all the insanity around them. If they just recognized this world
        for what it is from the beginning, they wouldn't be blown about like
        a piece of garbage along the highway. Life is what you can make of
        it. There isn't a "Life for Dummies" at your Barnes & Noble. If you
        can find someone with whom to be mutually kind and fun, you've got it
        made. It really aint' that hard. Why do people complicate everything?

        Jo

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
          Jo: It's sad but true that most people's lives are nothing but
          reaction to all the insanity around them. If they just recognized
          this world for what it is from the beginning, they wouldn't be blown
          about like a piece of garbage along the highway. Life is what you
          can make of it. There isn't a "Life for Dummies" at your Barnes &
          Noble. If you can find someone with whom to be mutually kind and
          fun, you've got it made. It really aint' that hard. Why do people
          complicate everything?

          Lou(f): I now know the answer to this, and hope to make progress in
          explaining it over the next twelvemonth.