Moral?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Jo, The moral thing is of concern. I understand with the mommy dutys
      still necessary you have to play the role. I never got into it and
      remain what could be called self styled. Lately I have taken to a
      motorcycle jacket, gold chain and a cowboy hat.Sometimes I wear a
      white hat and sometimes a black one. It portrays an attitude of
      singular uncaring. My favorite saying is "I gave at work" . Last week
      we were invited to a black tie, RSVP christmas party. Of course , I
      absolutely refused to go or RSVP. I hate polite society and go out of
      my way to degrade it whenever possible. I find I like life on the
      highways, living in cheap motels and paying cash everywhere. That
      life is annonmous and makes me feel lonely and proud. My old lady is
      starting to appreciate the life style. She has been corporate for
      nearly twenty years and now sees through the greater part of it. So
      little of what we do is of any real substance. WE spend our time
      obeying polite rules because of traditions. I am making a sincere
      effort to shit can all but the truly necessary. It is sad that a
      great part of what I have worked at is froth and frosting. I vow to
      live like a Frenchman and only clean up for assured profit. As to
      morals, well , whatever it takes to stay out of the joint. Bill
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        It was a joke. It was sarcastic. I thought you knew me better than
        that. Practicality is the only morality. That and loving what you
        chose to love. Morality that isn't based on reality, isn't morality
        anyway. I'm in a movie, and I write the screenplay. Jo