Strange and new

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Ed, Thanks , I had not heard of any of those groups. My wife , who is
      considerable younger than I, [good thing] hates all the new music.
      She even hates Nora Jones who I think is the most talented female to
      come along in decades. The last few days we were downhilling at
      Welsh Village. Not great but better than listening to the arterys
      harden here at home. I purchased new , waxless cross countries.
      Waiting for snow to cover the hog shit. I refuse to ski on a surface
      that steams. Bill
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        The best of the talented hip hop artists are covering and sampling
        the great oldies to add freshness and new fusion sounds. The worst
        thing around is the neo-punk, a bunch of tattoos & body piercings who
        sing like girls. Please. Jo

      • LeeEdgarTyler@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          In a message dated 12/1/2003 12:30:33 PM Central Standard Time,
          valleywestdental@... writes:
          Ed, Thanks , I had not heard of any of those groups. My wife , who is
          considerable younger than I, [good thing] hates all the new music.
          She even hates Nora Jones who I think is the most talented female to
          come along in decades. The last few days we were downhilling at
          Welsh Village. Not great but better than listening to the arterys
          harden here at home. I purchased new , waxless cross countries.
          Waiting for snow to cover the hog shit. I refuse to ski on a surface
          that steams. Bill
          Saw Nora in New Orleans when she was making the live album. What a woman!

          Did you know she's the daughter of Ravi Shankar?

          et